The client hereby consents to receive information about additional goods and/or services, including special offers by (tick appropriate box(es)
· This e-mail/fax and attachments are confidential/legally privileged and any unauthorised use, distribution or disclosure thereof, in whatever form, by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail/fax in error, please destroy it. The views and opinion in this e-mail/fax and attachments may not necessarily be those of MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD or staff of MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD. The aforementioned does not accept any liability for any damages, loss or expense arising from this e-mail/fax and/or from accessing any attachments.
3.) General terms & conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TAX INVOICE:
· The customer hereby acknowledges that the goods received are in good order and is fully satisfied with the manner in which the goods were delivered, the packaging thereof, including the inspection by myself therefore I fully agree that the goods satisfy the requirements of my order as placed.
· The Client shall have the right to inspect /examine the goods and raise any immediate objections during examination.
· Damages caused as a result of misuse, abuse or gross negligence (included but not limited to incorrect transportation or storage) on behalf of the client are excluded from the warranty.
· All fresh products sold, which are not consumed directly after purchase must be stored in a cool dry place after purchase and used with the specified time or what will constitute a reasonable time.
· Unless otherwise agreed, payment of the Price must be made in full on delivery/ collection of the Goods and Services.
· If credit terms are provided by MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD, payment must be made within 7 days from the end of the date the invoice was raised/issued.
· Any other payment terms must be agreed in writing and signed by MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD. Credit terms may be revoked or amended at the sole discretion of MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD.
· Should any of the terms and conditions herein contained be breached and result in legal action, the client and/or accountable person would be liable for all legal expenses on an attorney and client scale.
· If the Customer defaults in payment by the due date of any amount payable to MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD, then all money which would become payable by the Customer to MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD at a later date on any account, becomes immediately due and payable without the requirement of any notice to the Customer, and MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD may, without prejudice to any other remedy available to it: charge interest on the outstanding amount at a rate of the lower of (i) 2% per month or (ii) the highest percentage allowed by law.
· If I/we should fail to object to any item/amount appearing on MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD statement of account within 24 hours of the date of dispatch of the statement, the account shall be deemed to be in order and I/we shall be deemed to have received delivery of the statement.
· You hereby provide us with your express written consent to use your personal information, to analyses your personal information in order to compile a profile of you, and to send promotional material to you in the ordinary course of our business
· We will provide you with information regarding new services or special offers. In each instance, you will be provided an opportunity to opt out of such information.
· You hereby grant us permission to enter your cellular number/e-mail address onto our database, if supplied to us by you, for the purpose of promotional material. If you require to have your cellular number/e-mail address be removed from our database, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com or 053 456 1294
· We will not sell, rent or provide your personal information to any unauthorized third parties
MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD endeavours to ensure that the highest standards are adhered to in the preparation of our foods for human consumption. This includes, ensuring that our staff who prepare our food are tidy and clean at all times.
The customer hereby acknowledges that the goods received are in good order and is fully satisfied with the manner in which the goods were delivered, the packaging thereof, including the inspection by myself therefore I fully agree that the goods satisfy the requirements of my order as placed.
We are open to receiving any legitimate / honest consumer complaints from our customers subject to the following:
To be a valid claim, the goods must be returned with the original tax invoice/proof of purchase
· The customer must read the packaging of the product to ascertain whether or not the product contains any ingredients that the customer is allergic to. The customer agrees that the business cannot be held liable for any harm caused as a result of failure to read the labelling and warnings instructions provided on the packaging, prior to purchasing the goods.
· The customer shall immediately submit to the business / seller a reminder of any product that has been found to be harmful or defective or wanting in any other respect, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase. This should be done within 24 hours of discovering the defect or harm, preferably at delivery, whichever might be the case.
· The complaint must be submitted in writing.
Subject to the Consumer Protection Act and or any other legislation, the business shall remedy the situation in any of the following ways:
· A cash refund to the customer (The cash refund will be equal to the amount / weight of product returned).
· Substituting the defective / damaged goods for new goods (Substituting goods will be equal to the amount / weight of the defective/damage goods); or
· Any other appropriate and mutually agreed manner.
All fresh products including meat must be refrigerated after purchase and used within the specified time or what will constitute a reasonable time.
All frozen products must be kept frozen until ready for use.
Frozen products which has been defrosted must be cooked immediately and cannot be refrozen.
All due dates/best before date/use by dates, displayed on any product must be strictly adhered to and any claim will be null and void after the applicable due date/best before date/use by date.
In the event of a consumer/customer purchasing a carcass, the meat will be charged per kilogram at the weight before the carcass had been cut to the specifications of the customer.
Due to applicable Health & Safety regulations, MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD is prohibited by law to deliver any meat sawdust to a consumer.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SPECIAL ORDER GOODS AND PACKAGING.
No Special order will be placed without a signed quote/order. Special orders are non-refundable/non-returnable. Special orders are items that are not in stock or are manufactured/ cut for a specific Customer or project.
- Stock Items: Everything that isn't described as special-order, custom-order. This is items that is already cut, weighed and priced in the refrigerators. Please take note that when you request that these items be cut up additional charges will be added to the priced item. The charge of cutting up stock items will be added.
- Special-Order Items: This is items that the business has ordered just for the customer that the business does not keep in stock. No refunds will be issue on special order items. This also applies if you cancel or change an order after your special-order item is already on its way to us from our supplier. We don't want this to happen, so please be sure that you have carefully considered your options before placing your order! Please allow reasonable time for delivery/collection of Special-Order items.
- Custom-Order Items: This is items that are made /carcasses cut up and/or to the customers specifications of the customer/ Meat specifically spiced for the customer. It has been made /manufactured/ cut/ spiced to the customer's measurements and specifications. No refunds will be issued. This also applies if you cancel or change an order after it is already in production. We don't want this to happen, so please be sure that you have carefully considered your options correctly before placing your order! Please allow reasonable time for delivery/collection of Custom-Order items.
- Please take note that extra charges will also be charged for special packaging requested by the customer. We include normal packaging into the quotation and sale of items, but if the customer wants his items to be packaged in any other manner, for example using netting this will result in additional charges be added as these packaging is more expensive than your normal packaging.
- Please inform us, in advance what your special packaging requests/needs are. If the goods have been packaged in accordance with your request, no cancelation or change to the order can be made. No refunds will be issued. This also applies if you cancel or change an order after it is already packaged. We don't want this to happen, so please be sure that you have carefully considered your options correctly before placing your order
I________________________________ , the customer, acknowledged that the goods received are in good order and I am fully satisfied with the manner in which the goods were delivered, the packaging thereof, including the inspection by myself, therefore I fully agree that the goods satisfy the requirements of my order as placed.
· Conditions upon delivery the following will apply:
· The party to whom the goods are being delivered (the buyer/customer) will be required to check the goods and packaging for shortage and/or damage and/or loss on delivery.
· Any discrepancy must be noted on the delivery note and signed by the customer and MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD employee / representative.
· If no such discrepancy is noted by the buyer as aforesaid and a clean receipt is provided by the buyer, the goods will be deemed to have been delivered in good order and condition as to quality and quantity and MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD will not be liable for any discrepancy later discovered.
· A "Not Checked" or similar annotation (hand written or stamped) will not constitute a notation of a discrepancy, but will be deemed to constitute a clean receipt.
· Any claim by the customer must be lodged in writing with MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD within 24hours from the delivery date.
MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD is entitled to choose the type and method of delivery and is further entitled to engage the services of a third party (for example, a transport company to transport and deliver all goods.
All risk in and to the goods sold pass to the Customer on delivery which shall be deemed to have taken place when the Customer collects or its agent collects them form MUTTLAM ABATTOIR (PTY) LTD or in the event of MUTTLAM ABATTOIR delivering the goods.
All photos appearing on the website have been enlarged for illustration purposes and does not reflect the actual size of the item.